Search GALILEO Databases
Search the PINES Catalog
In response to rising local COVID-19 numbers, effective Monday, December 28, 2020, the Twin Lakes Library System will be limiting appointments to computer usage only. Walk-ins for computer usage will be permitted only if space allows. All physical items will be circulating through our drive-thru window. Reference services such as copying, faxing, and scanning will also be handled at the drive-thru window. We will aim for a 15-minute or less turn around on any item requests.
- Due to locally increasing Covid-19 numbers, all in-person children's programming is currently canceled. Online virtual programming continues. Please see our events calendar.
- Scheduled Closings:
- Friday, January 01 | New Year's Day
- Monday, January 18 | Martin Luther King Jr.
Getting Started with Libby (Instructions)
- Download the Libby, by Overdrive app
- Answer 'YES' you have a library card
- Need a library card? Apply for a PINES eCard
- Library Search for 'Georgia Download Destination'
- Select 'Georgia Download Destination' as your library
- Enter your library card number (no spaces)
- Rename your 'linked card' (optional) and click 'Next'
- Welcome to Libby! Start browsing and checking out items.
Georgia Download Destination (GADD)
& digital materials
Georgia Download Destination (GADD) provides libraries across Georgia digital book services that otherwise may be too costly for an individual library system or library. You could almost say that GADD is like PINES but specializes in digital resources such as eBooks, digital audiobooks, and more. The Twin Lakes Library System is a GADD member giving our patrons access to Libby, by Overdrive. Find out more about GADD and if your home library system is a GADD member library.