Important Updates: Last Updated: 06/15/2020
- Drive-Thru Pick-Up Service available Monday through Saturday 10 AM - 2 PM at the Mary Vinson Memorial Library.
Request items online or by phone and we will contact you when they are ready for pick-up.
- Inside of Twin Lakes Library System buildings closed to the public.
- Got questions? We can help find answers. Email us at email@example.com anytime.
- Or chat directly with a staff member using our 'Chat Now' feature.
Live Chat Available: Weekdays starting at 9 AM until 7 PM on Mondays & Wednesdays and until 6 PM on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. 'Leave a Message' after hours.
- Temporary Digital Accounts still available for those patrons without PINES accounts.
- Get counted! Help yourself and your community by replying to the 2020 Census.
- Summer Reading Club is coming... starting soon on Monday, June 15th https://tllsga.org/src
See our Virtual Events Calendar & Virtual Events Page for ongoing and upcoming events.
Participate in or attend on Facebook and Instagram.
- Currently checked out materials from the Twin Lakes Library System are not due and will not accrue fines while our buildings are closed. Our Library book returns are open to receive materials for your use. Please do not drop off donations or school books to the Library Returns. If you have books to return to your school then please contact them directly or contact the Board of Education to learn how to return your school items.
Search GALILEO Databases
Search the PINES Catalog*
*Libraries currently closed. No item requests fulfilled during this time.