All Locations Open to Public by Appointment (for Computer Use Only)
The buildings of the Twin Lakes Library System reopened, October 1, 2020. Read the official press release.
New requirements for patrons to visit the building have been established:
- Wear a face mask/covering at all times
- Maintain social distancing (stand 6’+ apart)
Patrons who are unable to wear a mask and require an ADA accommodation are
encouraged to use our Drive-Thru option at the Mary Vinson Memorial Library.
Twin Lakes Library System Response
The safety and well-being of our patrons and staff are of the utmost importance to the Twin Lakes Library System (TLLS). The TLLS provides virtual programming, events, and meet-ups. All buildings are open to in-person visits by appointment
ALL returned materials once received by a staff member continue to be quarantined for a minimum of twenty-four (24) hours before being checked in off of a borrower's account. Temporary late fees may occur while the items are in quarantine and will be forgiven. Actual late fees accumulated due to items returned after the one-day grace period of the due date will remain.
Inside Our Libraries
- Masks are required inside our buildings.
- Social-distance of six feet or more apart is to be maintained at all times.
- Additionally, the library’s public spaces will have limited capacities. Furniture, tables, and seating have been removed to increase the amount of space available for proper social distancing. Directional markings are mapped out to help manage traffic and congestion throughout the library and the elevator is limited to one person/family at a time.
Disclaimer: The Twin Lakes Library System are not medical professionals nor certified legal advisors. This page is for the purpose of providing reliable information and resources concerning the current novel coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak and to keep the public informed about TLLSga as the situation develops.