MAY 30 THRU JULY 18, 2018
Summer Reading Club 2018: Libraries Rock! kicks-off officially on Wednesday, 30th. Sign-ups for the Summer Reading Club Reading Challenges begin this date. You do not have to register for the Summer Reading Club 2018 (SRC2018) Reading Challenge to participate in any events and/or programming. You are required to sign up for the SRC2018 Reading Challenge in order to read for prizes and to have an opportunity of your club's grand prize.
This year locally we are celebrating 80 years of Summer Reading Club. The Twin Lakes Library System, the public library system of Baldwin County, has been participating in Summer Reading Programs for the last 79 years and this year makes our 80th! We are super excited to have you celebrate with us and participate in all the spectacular programming, events, and activities our staff has planned for you this summer.
General Reading Challenge Instructions:
- A library card is not required to participate
- You are not required to sign up for the SRC Reading Challenge to participate in Summer Reading Club Events
- Sign up begins: Wednesday, May 30th
- No prizes will be awarded the same day you sign up
- Books read before signing up do not count
- Only books (printed, electronic or audio) will be counted
- You are to read on and not below your reading level
- Exception: Adults may read from both General and YA Collections
- Two graphic novels equal one book
- First day you will be able to pick up prizes: Wednesday, June 6th
- Last day to sign up for participation in the Reading Challenge: Wednesday, July 11th
- Last day to read in the Reading Challenge for prizes: Wednesday, July 18th
- Last day to pick up prizes: Saturday, July 28th
- All prizes/prize coupons must be used by the expiration date
- Learn more about the individual clubs instructions, prizes, and events by clicking on one of the three club image links above.