Baldwin County School District Meal Program Pick-up Locations
Twin Lakes Library System Response
The safety and well-being of our patrons is of the utmost importance to Twin Lakes Library System (TLLSga). As novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, TLLSga canceled all public and private programming, events, and meetings. TLLSga postponed the Spring Book Sale until further notice. As of March 18, all library buildings are closed to the public until [...] at the earliest. All materials are now fines-free through April 30. Please do not stress about returning your materials. You may return your materials to any of our book returns. All returned materials are to be quarantined for a minimum of three (3) days before checking in, so these items will remain on your account temporarily.
March 18 through March 20, materials ready for pick up from the Mary Vinson Memorial Library (MVML) may be picked up via the drive-thru book drop located at the back of the building in the afternoons.
In partnership with Baldwin County School System, the Mary Vinson Memorial Library is a designated pickup location for the Free-Meal program between the hours of 11:00 am and 1:00 pm. Pick up meals through the drive-thru book drop.
Inside Our Libraries
- Disinfecting children toys and children library surfaces
- Disinfecting and maintaining a clean environment through the building(s)
- Prior to closing from public-entry, providing handsanitizer, wipes, tissues, etc for public use
- Encouraging and practicing frequent handwashing
- Staff recommended to wear gloves when handling materials
- Minimization of services to practice good social distancing skills
- Following guidelines provided by
Disclaimer: The Twin Lakes Library System are not medical professionals nor certified legal advisors. This page is for the purpose of providing reliable information and resources concerning the current novel coronavirus (covid-19) outbreak and to keep the public informed about TLLSga as the situation develops.