Partial Fine Forgiveness
- Accounts previously sent to collections, Unique Management Services, are still required to pay the $10 processing fee in full.
- All eligible fines and fees associated with items belonging to Twin Lakes Library System are reduced by half.
- All payments made must be in person. The account must be paid-in-full at the time of service.
- ONLY fines and fees originating from the Twin Lakes Library System are eligible. The Amnesty Program is part of Patron Appreciation Month and is exclusive to the Twin Lakes Library System. We cannot clear or reduce fees associated with items belonging to other PINES member library systems.
- Lost or long overdue item fees are not eligible for Partial Fine Forgiveness.
Full Forgiveness for Lost and Long-Overdue Items
- During Patron Appreciation Month in April, patrons may bring back some or all items previously identified as lost or long-overdue for full forgiveness for each item returned in shelf-ready condition.
- ONLY items owed by the branches of the Twin Lakes Library System are eligible.
- Lost or long-overdue items returned MUST be in the condition considered ready for circulation to the next patron. Return it in the condition in which you received it.
- The Unique Management collection fee, if any, cannot be completely cleared and must be paid when returning the item.
- Items returned in damaged condition do not qualify for the Amnesty Program.
- Do not qualify for the Amnesty Program.
Total Views: 596 ,