Read up on some Frequently Asked Questions already answered by AARP Tax Aide.
Closest AARP Tax-Aide Sites to Milledgeville
- Buck Melton Community Center (30.24 miles) | 150 Sessions DR, Macon, GA 31201-2317
- February 1, 2017 – April 18, 2017 | 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM | Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays
- Greene County Library (32.83 miles) | 610 S Main ST, Greensboro, GA 30642-1208
- February 1, 2017 – April 18, 2017 | 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM | Thursdays
- Warner Robins Senior Activity Center (39.14 miles) | 152 Maple ST, Warner Robins, GA 31093-3385
- February 1, 2017 – April 18, 2017 | 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM | Monday – Friday
Available In-Print Forms and Booklets
The following Federal publications are available in-print and online. The offline forms and booklets are available in limited quantities at the Mary Vinson Memorial and Lake Sinclair Libraries. A link for viewing instructions for each form has been provided for your convenience.
- 1040 Forms and Booklets (view instructions)
- 1040A Forms and Booklets (view instructions)
- 1040EZ Forms and Booklets (view instructions)
Our local library staff are not trained tax-aides or tax filing professionals. We are unable to provide legal tax advice or assist you in the actual process of filing your taxes. Reference staff are available to assist with navigating to additional resource sites via the Internet.
Total Views: 457 ,