- The Class of ’65: A Student, a Divided Town and the Long Road to Forgiveness by Jim Auchmutey
- Fallen Land by Taylor Brown
- Southern Tufts: The Regional Origins and National Crazy for Chenille Fashion by Ashley Callahan
- Twain’s End by Lynn Cullen
- Memories of the Mansion: The Story of Georgia’s Governor’s Mansion by Sandra D. Deal, Jennifer W. Dickey, and Catherine M. Lewis
- Where We Want to Live: Reclaiming Infrastructure for a New Generation of Cities by Ryan Gravel
- How I Shed My Skin: Unlearning the Racists Lessons of a Southern Childhood by Jim Grimsley
- Ty Cobb: A Terrible Beauty by Charles Leerhsen
- Bull Mountain by Brian Panowich
- Blue Laws: Selected and Uncollected Poems, 1995-2015 by Kevin Young
More Information About This List:
This list includes fiction, non-fiction and a collection of poetry written by Georgians or about Georgia. The books are chosen after much consideration by the Georgia Center for the Book Advisory Board.
Check out the reviews about these books on goodreads!
Find Them in the Library:
We’ve created a catalog listing right HERE for your convenience!